About Avaya Switches
Avaya's roots link the company to AT&T, Lucent Technologies and Bell Labs. These companies set Avaya on a course for greatness, handing Avaya the tools and expertise to create networking products optimized for business communications.
Since spinning off into its own company, Avaya has used its newfound freedom to focus on innovation. Avaya switches feature built-in functions for optimizing VoIP and video conferencing, and fast transmissions of data from IP cameras and surveillance systems. Small businesses and enterprises rely on secure and immediate connections to increase productivity, and Avaya switches deliver these essential networking tools.
Stackable switches offer a range of included benefits.>
Manage the network from a single IP rather than multiple switch IP's.
Build a stack by connecting multiple switches together. An easy, scalable solution for growing businesses. Disconnect the stack as easily as it was created.
Should one switch fail, data can continue through the other switches without adversely affecting network performance.
Multiple available power supplies when switches are stacked together.
Five Reasons to Choose Avaya Switches
- OSPF (open shortest path first) switching.
- Avaya's labs link closely to the famous Bell Labs.
- Customer-focused innovation.
- Future-proof data recognition.
- IP Phone Warehouse offers support for all Avaya products.
Popular Avaya Switch Features
- Video conferencing prioritization.
- Stand-alone and stackable options.
- Scalable management systems.
- Energy-efficient high performance.