The Cisco 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
The Cisco 7945 phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and other features. The 7945 accommodates XML applications.
The Cisco CP-7945G provides direct access to two telephone lines or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features, and four interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions. The CP-7945 features an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The Cisco 7945 is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com.
With the 7945, you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
Cisco 7945 Phone
Improve the telephone user experience with a new high-fidelity wideband audio, backlit color displays, and navigation options. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G has the following improved features:
- High-fidelity wideband audio for vibrant, lifelike conversations
- Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- Large backlit color display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Improved navigation cluster delivers easier navigation and feature and function selection
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity