The Cisco CP-CKEM-C= is a color expansion module is designed for use with the Cisco 8900/9900 series phones.
The Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 by delivering additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys with access to 18 additional keys through the page keys for a total of 36 additional keys.
The Cisco 9971 can be connected to up to three Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules and the 9951 can be connected to two Expansion Modules. The Cisco 8961 can handle one expansion module.
You can connect the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models in the traditional side-by-side fashion or indirectly in a tethered fashion with an optional tethered cord.
The Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module includes a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device. Tethered configuration requires a tethered cord, sold separately.
The module adjusts in the same manner as that of the Cisco Unified IP Phones it connects to, allowing you to match the same articulation angle.
Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module Features:
- Intended to be used by a manger, executives and administrative staff
- 18 physical, programmable LED line/feature keys per module reduces the cost when compared to provisioning additional phones
- A second page key provides access to eighteen additional keys (to total 36 keys per module)
- Tricolor LED illuminated line/feature keys deliver at-a-glance status indication
- Expansion modules deliver scalability to provide investment protection
- Graphical, backlit, high-resolution color display makes for easier viewing
- Elegant and ergonomic design integrates with IP Phone 9971,9951 and 8961
- Supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Release 7.1(3) and later