Please Note: The Polycom 335, SoundPoint IP phone model 2200-12375-025, does not include an AC power adapter. AC power adapter for this Polycom 335 is sold separately (Model: 2200-17877-001). The Polycom 335 phones ship PoE ready with a standard PoE compliant network cable.
Polycom 335 Audio Features
The Polycom 335 has a best-in class design that enables high-fidelity voice reproduction in addition to using wideband audio. The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides clear audio free from echo and unwanted noise.
- Polycom HD Voice technology gives you life-like voice quality, whether you're using the handset, speakerphone, or optional headset.
- With a full-duplex, hands-free speakerphone, you can have the convenience of talking without worrying about a handset or headset.
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback lets you set the sound level for each audio path.
- Voice activity detection helps the phone decipher what is voice and what is unwanted background noise.
- Low-delay audio packet transmission eliminates the audible delay sometimes experienced with other telephony equipment.
- Acoustic echo cancellation makes your conversation clearer.
Polycom 335 Phone Features
The Polycom 335 is a two-line SIP phone that delivers superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features.
The Polycom 335 phone is designed to bring a high-quality, cost effective solution to cubicle workers and call center operators. With advanced telephony features and HD Voice technology, the Polycom 335 makes voice communications more effective and more productive.
With its high resolution backlit display, RJ-9 headset port, and Polycom HD Voice technology, the Polycom 335 phone delivers a business grade telephony endpoint at an entry-level price, making it the ideal solution for small and medium sized businesses.
Included with the Polycom 335:
- Polycom 335 Phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Base stand
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration card