Please Note: The Polycom 450, Polycom SoundPoint model 2200-12450-025, phone does not include an AC power adapter.
This phone is PoE capable, but can also be powered via an AC power using the 24V Polycom power supply, sold separately (Model Number: 2200-17877-001).
Polycom 450 Phone Overview:
The Polycom 450 desktop phone suitable for bringing advanced telephony features and applications to cubicle and office workers who handle a moderate volume of calls.
The Polycom 450 has a high-resolution, graphical backlit display which supports multiple languages and Asian characters, an applications enabled XML Microbrowser, and Polycom HD Voice. The SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop phone.
As an enterprise-grade phone, the SoundPoint 450 uses an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 dedicated hard keys and four content sensitive soft keys on a backlit, multi-level grayscale 256 x 116 pixel LCD display. Hosting a built-in XML Microbrowser, the Polycom 450 offers an easy- to-access graphical interface which can run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycom’s flexible and open XML API.
Polycom 450 Call Handling Features
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Flexible line appearance with one or more line keys assigned for each line extension
- Distinctive incoming call treatment
- Call timer
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forwarding) and pickup
- Called, calling and connected party information display
- Local three-way conferencing
- Speed dial and redial
The Polycom 450 features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Polycom 450 Audio Features
The Polycom 450 features Polycom HD voice technology to bring you the most lifelike experience with whichever audio path you choose to use--either the handset, speakerphone or headset.
- Hands-free, full-duplex speakerphone
- Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise suppression
Included with the Polycom 450:
- Polycom 450 Phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Base stand
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration card