Polycom is now offering trade-in programs for video conferencing equipment and desktop phones.
Polycom 2013 Trade-in Program
Valid in the US and Canada, the 2013 Trade-in Program allows organizations to purchase new Polycom infrastructure and video solutions and take advantage of significant savings when they trade in their eligible legacy or competitive equipment.
Polycom's video conferencing trade-in program is valid now until December 31, 2013.
This trade-in program offers discounts when purchasing or leasing a new:
- RMX 4000 System
- RMX 2000 System
- RMX 1500 System
- An Eligible HDX Video Solution
- RealPresence Collaboration Server 800s
- RealPresence Group 300 System
- RealPresence Group 500 System
- RealPresence Group 700 System
Qualifying Trade-in Equipment can include:
- Tandberg (Cisco) Systems:
- C Series
- MXP Series
- Edge Series
- Lifesize Systems:
- Sony's PCS Series Systems
- Aethra Vega Series Systems
- Huawei View Point Series Systems
- Radvision Scopia VC240
- Polycom iPower
- Polycom View Stations
- Polycom VSX Series
- Discontinued Polycom HDX Series Systems
Polycom Time2Trade Promotion
The Polycom phone trade-in program is valid now until September 30, 2013.
This promotion includes trade-in and rebate discounts when you purchase:
- Select Polycom Conference Phones
- Most of the popular Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones
- Select VVX Business Media Phones
Qualifying Trade-in Equipment can include products from:
- and others
Complete program details are available by clicking on the appropriate program title.