Cisco 8811, Multiplatform
This model of the Cisco IP Phone 8811 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed, letting use Cisco's phone with a third-party SIP platform. It is certified to support Broadsoft and Centile, and has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
Cisco 8811 is a 5-line Gigabit VoIP phone with a large, widescreen display. Designed for the enterprise, Cisco 8811 combines Cisco's legendary engineering prowess with an open VoIP direction. 8811 features a 5" backlit display and five programmable line keys for ten SIP registrations. The phone offers wideband audio using either the hearing aid compatible handset or the full-duplex speakerphone. Get the same rich audio hands-free by attaching a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port.
Cisco 8811 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for future-proof bandwidth. It's a Class 2 PoE device. Cisco's networking expertise gives you extensive control: 802.1x authentication, SRTP media encryption, HTTPS secure provisioning, NAT transversal, and much more.
Cisco 8811 IP Phone Quick Specs:
Note: this model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
- Compatible Platforms (as of July 2017):
- Asterisk: 1.8+
- Broadsoft: 19sp1, 20sp1, 21sp1
- Centile: Istra SP 9.2
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 5
- SIP Registrations: 10
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af/at Class 2
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 5" 800x480 backlit greyscale
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.2, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC, iSAC, Opus
- QoS: CDP
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 Multiplatform IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- CP-8811-3PCC-K9 phone
- Handset with cord
- Dual-position foot stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide