About Cisco Phones
Cisco VoIP phones enable individuals, virtual workgroups and teams to collaborate with ease, facilitating better team interactions. Information can be shared easily with Cisco IP solutions.
Cisco phone system platforms are a popular choice for many users, including: Cisco Call Manager, Call Manager Express, UC500, and UC300 series phone systems. Using the SIP protocol, Cisco phones are also an excellent choice for Asterisk, Trixbox, Switchvox and other open source phone system platforms.
Tips for adding phones to the Cisco Call Manager.
Choose either auto-registration or manual registration.
Proceed carefully and follow instructions to avoid future problems.
Problems with registering the IP phone with Cisco Call Manager.
Improper registration can cause the Call Manager to switch between a registered and unregistered mode.
Make sure that phone is compatible and that the correct MAC address is used.
Test the phone by disabling the DHCP and DNS.
Most hardware failures are actually a result of dirty equipment.
To clean the IP phone, you may need to disassemble the device. Unplug and disconnect the phone before you do so.
Canned air or a keyboard cleaner/blower can remove dust particles.
Jammed buttons can be fixed by rapidly pressing them. Try a quick-drying solvent to loosen the buttons, if need be.
Positioning the IP phone incorrectly can result in hardware difficulties.
Place the IP phone on a firm, level surface, just as it is described in the manual. Otherwise, the phone may not lay on the hook correctly.
Five Reasons to Choose Cisco Phones
1. Cisco phones' enhanced communication technology improves collaboration.
2. More than 85% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco IP phones.
3. Investment return; by making the switch to IP phones.
4. A full range of available accessories to customize your experience.
5. IP Phone Warehouse offers support for all Cisco products.
Popular Cisco Phones Features
• Multi-protocol support.
• Reliable build.
• Advanced speakerphones.
• Large displays.
Helpful Cisco Phone Links:
The following links will help you gather information regarding Cisco Phones and their use. If you have any further questions please
contact us or call one of our Certified Cisco Sales Experts at 888-201-9056.
Cisco Phone Buyer's Guide
Cisco Brand Page
Cisco's Website - Cisco Phones
Why Buy Cisco Phones
Cisco has been a leader in VoIP phones and telephony since the late 1990s. With their almost two decades of experience in the VoIP telephony arena Cisco phones are known for:
• Ease of deployment - easy web based interfaces make configurations changes and setup simple.
• Easy mass provisioning - service providers and businesses alike often take advantage of the easy mass provisioning options and industry open stan
• dard compatibility found on current models of Cisco phones.
PoE, SIP, Bluetooth, and WiFi support - Cisco phones support a wide array of features making them some of the most versatile VoIP phones on the market. The Cisco SPA series phones also have BroadSoft certification making them a popular choice for hosted VoIP providers.