IP Phone Warehouse tries to keep you up-to-date with the latest manufacturer rebates and promotions. Our goal is to save you money and keep your costs low by providing the best possible price. Oftentimes, your price is even more greatly reduced when you go through the manufacturer for a rebate.
Unfortunately, IP Phone Warehouse cannot go through the rebate claim process for you (otherwise we would!) but we have provided the following information to make the rebate process as easy as possible.
Rebates from Manufacturers
IP Phone Warehouse is authorized with the manufactures to sell every product on our website. This means you will never have a problem receiving rebates and other promotions, because we are an authorized partner.
As a certified partner with respected manufacturers and VoIP equipment providers, we can make you aware of qualifying products for rebate. If there is any way we can assist you in the rebate process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Cisco Rebate finder is a great tool to check if any of the items you're shopping for qualify for a rebate.
Cisco makes it easy to claim your rebates. All you need to do is:
- Check your product's eligibility
- Select your product from the list
- Complete the rebate form online
- Read and agree to the program terms and conditions
- Submit your online rebate form and proof of purchase
If you are unable to find your product with the search box, you can view the Previous Offers page to find if you have any products purchased during the offer period of a past rebate offer. Please note that Cisco rebates must be claimed within 30 days of the product's purchase date.
Lifesize is offering a Trade-in Promotion for the
Lifesize Bridge 2200 Trade-In Program and a Lifesize 220 Series Trade-In Promotion.
The Lifesize Bridge 2200 trade-in promotion lets customers trade in their older Lifesize MCU or a competitor's MCU, and move to a Bridge 2200. This is available to customers purchasing an 8, 12 or 16-port Lifesize Bridge 220 at up to $12,000 off MSRP.
The Lifesize 220 Series Trade-in program lets customers trade in their older Lifesize video system or a competitors system for up to $6,000 off MSRP on a new Lifesize 220 system. Specifically, the program is a one-for-one promotion with a discount structure as follows:
- $6,000 off MSRP on the Lifesize Room 220 with 10x Camera
- $4,000 off MSRP on the Lifesize Team 220 with 10x Camera
- $2,000 off MSRP on the Lifesize Express 220 with 10x Camera
- $1,000 off MSRP on the Lifesize Icon 600 with 10x Camera AND dual display and/or 1080p license(s)
Netgear Rebate Center allows you to find your rebate and track your rebate. Please be aware that Netgear requires you send in your rebate during the promotion period, or it will not be accepted.
Netgear has a unique rewards program called the
ClickChoice Rewards Program. This program lets you choose your reward, such as a product of service that may be of more value to you than a Visa Prepaid Card.
Are your purchasing five or more Polycom VVX phones? Then you may be qualified for the “Go2Polycom” rebate program. The program rewards you for replacing your old business-grade desktop phones with a new, program-eligible Polycom VVX phone.
Eligible Polycom VVX series devices:
- VVX 300 - model: 2200-46135-025 - rebate value: $10
- VVX 310 - model: 2200-46161-025 - rebate value: $15
- VVX 400 - model: 2200-46157-025 - rebate value: $15
- VVX 410 - model: 2200-46162-025 - rebate value: $15
- VVX 500 - model: 2200-44500-025 - rebate value: $20
- VVX 600 - model: 2200-44600-025 - rebate value: $25
- VVX camera - model: 2200-46200-025 - rebate value: $10
A minimum of five phones and a maximum of 200 phones are required to qualify.
Program runs until December 31, 2015.
Go2Polycom rebate program claim form, and then mail the claim form, proof of purchase and (if applicable) lease agreement to Polycom. The claim form requires the following information:
- Customer and reseller (IP Phone Warehouse) contact information.
- Quantity of Polycom VVX phones purchased.
- Manufacturer name, model number of quality of phones being replaced.
The phones being replaced must be operational, business-grade desktop phones.
Also, the following discontinued Polycom phones: SPIP 300, SPIP 301, SPIP 320, SPIP 430, SPIP 500, SPIP 501, SPIP 600 and SPIP 601.
Download the claim form, including full instructions and program information, by
Email documents to:
Or mail documents to:
Go2Polycom - Polycom Phone Trade-in Rebate Program
Promotion Code Dept H747099
PO Box 100517
White Bear Lake, MN 55110-0517