2N Helios IP Safety is a network-enabled intercom or door phone for critical situations. Cast out of durable aluminum, the 2N Safety is bright orange (RAL 2004) for high visibility when you need it most. 2N 9152101W is IP69K-rated for high-pressure, high-temperature washing. It has one waterproof stainless steel button with blue backlight. The 2N intercom can control two electric locks and lets you connect an additional switch. The 10W loudspeaker produces clear audio loud enough for paging. 2N 9152101W also has dual built-in microphones for full-duplex audio with acoustic echo cancellation.
2N Helios IP Safety supports the SIP communications protocol, integrating with your IP network and providing advanced management. It is widely interoperable with IP platforms including Cisco and Avaya. The door phone connects via Ethernet cable, and is a PoE device for powering it via PoE switch or injector. Manage the 2N Helios IP Safety, as well as your whole 2N IP access control system, using the simple, intuitive 2N Access Commander software. Note that this package does not include a mounting frame.
2N Helios IP Safety Quick Specs:
- Integrated Components:
- 1x button with blue backlight
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Microphone: 2x built-in
- Speaker: 10W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16 kHz
- Management: via 2N Access Commander
- Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
- Ratings: IP69K, IK10
- Dimensions (without frame): 8.54" x 4.29" x 3.27"
2N Helios IP Safety Emergency Intercom Package Contents:
- Helios IP Safety unit
- Torx 10/20 double-ended wrench
- 4x screws and "intelligent" dowels
- Spare sealing for big bushing for a thick cable, one hole
- Big black with nut
- Mounting template
- Grounding connector with screw
- Installation manual