Avaya 2330-4FXO Advanced Gateway Bundle
This Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330 is configured with 4 FXO and 4 FXS ports.
The Avaya 2330 gateway gives survivable SIP gateway services for the branch. The Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330 is a modular voice gateway that helps enterprises reliably extend centralized unified communications services to remote branch users. The 2330 is interoperable with Avaya Aura and Avaya 9600 Series IP desktop phones, as well as other Avaya 3rd party call servers and phones. It has a suite of SIP gateway features, interface options for PSTN connectivity, global signaling protocols and resiliency support.
The 2330 is designed for branch solutions that have a centralized UC deployment. and can help reduce an enterprise's total cost of ownership. With fully integrated security features, the Advanced Gateway 2330 includes VPN and firewalls that help increase reliability as well as user confidence. Security features include:
- Stateful packet firewall
- Detection and prevention of DDoS attacks
- Network address translation
- Optional VPN hardware acceleration and IPSec VPN services for secure voice and data transport
Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330 offers advanced quality of service with the highest granularity of priorities for 8 levels to provide the best performance with minimal latency for high priority traffic like voice and video.
Avaya 2330 4 FXO Gateway Features:
- Integrated voice interfaces, including 4 x FXS and 4 x FXO to enable connection to the PSTN or analog telephony devices
- Support for up to 100 users at once, addressing gateway needs of small and large branches
- SIP survivability, including inbound and outbound calling and other call features to ensure branch resiliency
- Call admission control
- Call detail recording
- End-to-end measurement of latency and jitter
- SIP user access controls