Avaya 2330-PRI Advanced Gateway
This Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330 is configured with 1 T1/E1/PRI port and 4 FXS ports.
The Avaya 2330 gateway delivers survivable SIP gateway services for an enterprise branch office. The Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330 is a modular voice gateway that helps enterprises reliably extend centralized unified communications services to remote branch users. The 2330 is designed to work with Avaya Aura and Avaya 9600 Series IP desktop phones and is also compatible with other Avaya 3rd party call servers and phones. It it includes complete SIP gateway features, various interface options for connectivity to the PSTN, global signaling protocols and resiliency support.
The Avaya 2330 is ideal as a branch office solution in enterprises with a centralized UC deployment. The 2330 can help reduce an enterprise's total cost of ownership. Since it has integrated security features, such as VPN and firewalls, the Advanced Gateway 2330 helps increase network reliability as well as user confidence. Security features include:
- Stateful packet firewall
- Detection and prevention of DDoS attacks
- Network address translation
- Optional VPN hardware acceleration and IPSec VPN services to achieve secure voice and data transport
Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330 has advanced Quality of Service (QoS) with the highest granularity of priorities for 8 levels, which allows it to provide the best performance with minimal latency for high priority traffic such as voice and video.
Avaya 2330-PRI Gateway Features:
- Integrated voice interfaces, including 1 T1/E1/PRI port and 4 FXS ports to connect to the PSTN or analog telephony devices
- Support for up to 100 users at once
- SIP survivability, including inbound and outbound calling and other call features
- Call admission control
- Call detail recording
- End-to-end measurement of latency and jitter
- SIP user access controls