Avaya 3524GT 24-Port Gigabit Switch
Please Note: The Avaya 3524GT switch ships with a Base software license. Stacking cables are not included and must be ordered separately.
The Avaya 3524GT is designed to be easy to install, manage and operate, making ideal for deployment in smaller environments with little or no local IT support. For environments that need upside capacity, the 3524GT supports Avaya's Stackable Chassis Architecture, which enables up to 8 units to be cabled together, forming a single logical chassis that delivers up to 200 ports and 80 Gigabits of virtual backplane capacity.
The 3524GT can be installed on a table, or shelf, and it can also be wall-mounted, using the included rack mount brackets mounted at 90 degrees, or it can be mounted in a standard 19" server rack.
Avaya 3524GT Switch Features:
- Interoperability with Avaya IP Office
- Easy to manage, making it ideal for smaller environments that might not have on-site IT staff
- Convergence-ready, which is fantastic for Unified Communications, High-Definition Video and more
- QoS capabilities that deliver control for networks that support a range of application types
- Up to 80 Gbps stacking throughput
- Security features, including IEEE 802.1x Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) which limits access to the network based on user credentials
- Compact form factor with multiple installation options (tabletop, shelf, wall-mount and rack-mount options)
- Energy efficient design
- Lifetime warranty
Avaya ERS 3524GT Details:
- (24) 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- (4) shared SFP ports (combo with ports 21-24)
- (2) rear SFP ports can be used as additional ports in Standalone Mode, or, 2 rear HiStack ports delivering up to 10Gbps (FDX) of Stackable Chassis throughput per switch in Stacking Mode (future)
- System CPU speed: 400MHz
- System memory: 32MB Flash, 128MB DRAM
- RJ-45 Console port provides industry standard serial port connectivity
- Switch capacity and forwarding rate: 52Gbps / 38.7Mpps
- MTBF: 657,619 hrs
Avaya 3524GT Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 1U 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Width: 440mm / 17.5"
- Depth: 280mm / 11"
- Weight: 3.55kg / 7.8lb