Avaya 3524GT-PWR+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Please Note: Each switch ships with Base software license. Stacking cables are not included and must be ordered separately for ERS 3500 24-port models.
The Avaya 3524GT-PWR+ is easy to install, manage and operate and has been designed for use in smaller environments with little or no local IT support. For organizations requiring upside capacity, the 3524GT-PWR+ supports Avaya's Stackable Chassis Architecture. Up to 8 units can be cabled together to form one logical chassis delivering up to 200 ports and 80 Gigabits of virtual backplane.
PoE+ is available from the 3524GT-PWR+, which provides investment protection for endpoints that may require more energy, such as video phones. It supports up to 370 Watts of total power budget.
The 3524GT-PWR+ can be installed on a table, or shelf, and it can also be wall-mounted, using the included rack mount brackets mounted at 90 degrees, or it can be mounted in a standard 19" server rack.
Avaya 3524GT-PWR+ Switch Features:
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ powers compatible endpoints
- Interoperability with Avaya IP Office
- Easy to manage and ideal for smaller environments that may not have on-site IT staff
- Convergence-ready for Unified Communications environments, High-Definition Video communication and more
- QoS capabilities control networks supporting many different application types
- Up to 80 Gbps stacking throughput possible
- Security features, including IEEE 802.1x Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) limits access to the network based on user credentials
- Compact form factor has multiple installation options with included rack mount brackets:
- Energy efficient design
- Lifetime warranty
Avaya ERS 3524GT-PWR+ Details:
- (24) 10/100/1000BASE-T ports with support for IEEE 802.3af PoE or IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- (4) shared SFP ports (combo with ports 21-24)
- (2) rear SFP ports can be used as additional ports in Standalone Mode, or, as 2 rear HiStack ports delivering up to 10Gbps (FDX) of Stackable Chassis throughput per switch in Stacking Mode (future)
- System CPU speed: 400MHz
- System memory: 32MB Flash, 128MB DRAM
- RJ-45 Console port provides industry standard serial port connectivity
- Switch capacity and forwarding rate: 52Gbps / 38.7Mpps
- MTBF: 336,357 hrs
Avaya 3524GT-PWR+ Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 1U or 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Width: 440mm / 17.5"
- Depth: 280mm / 11"
- Weight: 4.61kg / 10.2lb