Avaya 3526T Ethernet Routing Switch
Please Note: The Avaya 3526T ships with Base software license.
The Avaya 3526T Ethernet Routing Switch is designed to simplify the convergence of voice, video and data, and offers Fast Ethernet (10/100BaseT). It utilizes a fanless design to reduce power consumption and deliver quiet operation.
The 3526T can be installed on a table, or shelf, and it can also be wall-mounted, using the included rack mount brackets mounted at 90 degrees, or it can be mounted in a standard 19" server rack.
Avaya 3526T Switch Features:
- Automated Switch Setup by using Avaya IP Office
- Intuitive Management with your choice of management options, including:
- A Command Line Interface
- A Graphical User Interface
- A Configuration and Orchestration Manager application that makes configuration of many ERS 3500 devices easier
- SNMP-based management options
- Comprehensive QoS capabilities
- Intelligent stacking to deliver scalability, flexibility, resilience and performance
- Scales to a maximum of 80Gbps of virtual backplane (up to 8 units)
- Authenticated network access leverages IEEE 802.1X Extensible Authentication Protocol
- Security features
- Compact form factors deliver flexible installation options
- Energy efficient
- Lifetime Warranty
Avaya 3526T Details:
- (24) 10/100Base-TX ports
- (2) combo 10/100/1000BASE-T or SFP ports
- (2) rear SFP ports can be used as additional ports in Standalone Mode, or, 2 rear HiStack ports delivering up to 10Gbps (FDX) of Stackable Chassis throughput per switch in Stacking Mode (future)
- Fanless operation
- System CPU speed: 400MHz
- System memory
- RJ-45 Console port provides industry standard serial port connectivity
- Switch capacity and forwarding rate: 12.8Gbps / 9.5Mpps
- MTBF: 645,510 hrs
Avaya 3526T Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 1U or 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Width: 440mm / 17.5"
- Depth: 280mm / 11"
- Weight: 3.60kg / 8lb