The Axis M3007-P camera resembles a smoke detector, lending it an ultra discreet design. Mount the camera from a drop ceiling and receive surveillance from an area as large as 7,000 square feet, all without anyone knowing its real purpose. The camera offers 360-degree, panoramic views from overhead.
Set the Axis M3007-P camera in a full panoramic mode, a dewarped panorama, double panoramas or quad panoramas. The camera can show four dewarped views at once, plus one 360-degree overview of the entire area.
The camera also supports solutions like video and active tampering detection. Install applications such as people counting and heat mapping through compatible platforms. The camera is highly intelligent to support many available options.
Axis M3007-P Dome IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3.2" prog scan RGB CMOS, 5MP
- Lens: 1.3mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 187°
- Resolution: 2592x1944 to 160x90; 1080p
- PTZ: digital; +/- 180° rotation
- Video Standards: H.264 (main & baseline), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 2
- Addt'l I/O: N/A
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 5.2"
- Operating Conditions: 32 to 113°F
- Durability Ratings: N/A
Axis M3007-P Mini Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M3007-P camera
- Aluminum/polycarbonate casing
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Torx L-key
- Captive screws
- Ethernet cable - 6.6 ft