The Axis M3025-VE camera offers both daytime and nighttime surveillance. When the camera removes the infrared-cut filter from over the image sensor, the camera can retrieve near-infrared light from a dimly lit environment to create black and white images.
Protecting the Axis M3025-VE camera is a vandal-resistant, weatherproof casing. The casing resists impacts and blunt forces that would otherwise damage the camera. For all-year deployment, the camera offers resistance to wind, rain, snow and temperature extremes ranging from below zero to over one-hundred degrees Fahrenheit.
Axis M3025-VE Dome IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" prog scan RGB CMOS, 2MP
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 91°
- Resolution: 1920x1080 to 320x240; 1080p
- PTZ: digital; +/-175° pan, 70° tilt, +/-180° rotation
- Video Standards: H.264 (main), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 2
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block for alarm I/O
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 5.2"
- Operating Conditions: -22 to 122°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK10
Axis M3025-VE Mini Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M3025-VE aluminum casing
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Resitorx L-key
- Captive screws
- Terminal block connector