The Axis M3026-VE camera has a compact form factor for discreet installation. Mount the camera indoors or outdoors, and receive full HD video during day or night. The camera is weatherproof and temperature-resistant, able to endure wind, rain, snow and extreme temperatures. An infrared-cut filter rests in front of the image sensor during the daytime, and automatically recedes during nighttime to pickup near-infrared light and produce crisp black and white images.
This camera is also vandal-resistant. An impact-resistant casing protects the Axis M3026-VE from blunt forces and other attempts to damage the device. Intelligent video technology lets the camera operate with motion and tamper detection, with in/out connectors for alarms.
Axis M3026-VE Dome IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3.6" prog scan RGB CMOS, 3MP
- Lens: 2.0mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 106°
- Resolution: 2048x1536 to 160x120; 1080p
- PTZ: digital; +/-175° pan, 70° tilt, +/-180° rotation
- Video Standards: H.264 (main & baseline), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 2
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block for alarm I/O
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 5.2"
- Operating Conditions: -22 to 122°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK10
Axis M3026-VE Mini Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M3026-VE aluminum casing
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Resitorx L-key
- Captive screws
- Terminal block connector