Mount the Axis P1214 camera's main unit behind a wall, and then use a small opening for the camera's sensor unit to peek through. A cable up to 26 feet long can be used to separate the main unit from the sensor. Mount the main unit on a tilted angle through the available bracket. This discreet surveillance camera is a versatile solution for security at ATMs or front doors.
The Axis P1214 camera allows close-ups without alerting people to its presence. Record video in 720p, high-resolution quality. Multiple, simultaneous video streams in H.264 or motion JPEG are supported. Set up the camera with motion and tampering detection.
Axis P1214 Pinhole IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/4" prog scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: 3.7mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 57°
- Resolution: 1280x720 to 320x180; 720p
- PTZ: N/A
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 2
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block, alarm I/O
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Main Unit Dimensions: 4.1" x 3.0" x 1.4"
- Sensor Unit Dimensions: 1.7" x 0.8"
- Operating Conditions: -4 to 122°F
- Durability Ratings: N/A
Axis P1214 Mini Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P1214 polycarbonate casing
- Sensor unit with aluminum casing
- Mounting kit
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- AVHS authentication key