The Axis P1214-E camera is rated for outdoor deployment. Flush mount the camera with the included mounting bracket, or use the included housing to mount the camera indoors or outdoors on another surface. Set up the sensor unit up to 26 feet away from the main unit, leaving only a small pinhole for the camera to discreetly view people through.
Record video in HD 720p resolution for perfect close-ups of faces that near the Axis P1214-E camera. Set up the camera with motion or tampering detection, and send alerts to administrators or start recording to the internal storage.
Axis P1214-E Pinhole IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/4" prog scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: 2.8mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 81°
- Resolution: 1280x720 to 320x180; 720p
- PTZ: N/A
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 2
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block, alarm I/O
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Main Unit Dimensions: 4.1" x 3.0" x 1.4"
- Sensor Unit Dimensions: 2.0" x 0.8"
- Operating Conditions: -4 to 122°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X
Axis P1214-E Mini Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P1214-E polycarbonate casing
- Sensor unit with aluminum casing
- Mounting kit
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- AVHS authentication key