Cisco 2901-SEC Security Bundle
The Cisco 2901 router with the IOS software security technology package provisions the router with advanced security features. Protect data through application inspection and control, threat protection, and encryption architectures. These services enable VPN networks to be more scalable and manageable. Additional features include a firewall, content filtering and flexible packet matching.
A modular form factor enables easy customization of the Cisco 2901-SEC router's interfaces. Insert available modules with various wireless and mobile connections, LAN ports and other types into the router. This router can quickly adapt to any environment.
Capable of supporting 35 SRST sessions, 35 CCME sessions through licensing.
Cisco 2901-SEC Router Quick Specs:
- Number of Available WAN Ports: 2 at once
- WAN RJ45 Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- WAN SFP Ports: N/A
- Modular Slots: 4x EHWIC (2x double-wide)
- Service Module Slots: N/A
- ISM Slots: 1
- DSP/PVDM3 Slots: 2
- Security: IPSec, VPN
- DRAM: 512 MB default, 2 GB max.
- Flash Memory (Slot 0): 256 MB default, 4 GB max.
- Flash Memory (Slot 1): 0 MB default, 4 GB max.
- Addt'l Ports: 2x USB Type A, USB Type B, console, AUX
- Redundant Power Supply: not supported
- Chassis: 1RU
- Mountable: wall, 19" rack, 23" rack optional
Cisco Router CISCO2901-SEC/K9 Package Contents:
- Cisco 2901-SEC modular router
- Cisco IOS software
- SEC License PAK