Cisco ProtectLink Gateway for 100 Email Licenses for 1-Year with unlimited Web protection
Designed for businesses with up to 100 email accounts, the Cisco ProtectLink Gateway security solution can run on many Cisco Small Business routing and security products to stop email spam and viruses, block malicious websites, and control web access.
The ProtectLink Gateway has no additional hardware requirements, and deployment is quick and easy. Continuous updates also help increase protection.
Cisco ProtectLink Gateway offers:
- Complete Email and Web Protection: ProtectLink protects email and web traffic at the Internet entry point, ProtectLink Gateway integrates powerful spam blocker, antiphishing, virus blocker, URL content filtering, and web-reputation assessment to block potential email and web-based attacks.
- Easy Deployment: ProtectLink Gateway is a hosted service, which means there are no additional hardware requirements. Setting up ProtectLink Gateway to work with your Cisco SA 500 Series Appliance is simple.
- Continuous Updates: Automatic, around-the-clock updates to threat information keep your network safeguarded against the latest email and web threats.
- Workforce Enhancement: By using a ProtectLink Gateway to restrict access to offensive or non-work-related websites, you can enforce web-usage policies to improve company productivity, reduce web-based threats, and conserve bandwidth.
Cisco ProtectLink Delivers:
- Continuous automated updates from Trend Micro which safeguard your business from the newest email and web threats
- Annual service licenses to fit your small business's need
- Easy deployment that works with your Cisco Small Business router or security product
- Simple setup and management
- Minimal ongoing administration
Email spam blocker
- Block spam email before it reaches your network, servers, and computers
- Three-step protection: sender reputation, threat scanning, and content filtering
- Virus blocker functionality stops viruses and other threats
- Antiphishing functionality prevents outside attempts to mine the private data of your business and employees
Website/URL content filtering
- Selection of more than 80 categories of unproductive or inappropriate website types to block
- Useful for enforcing your company's Internet usage policy
- Increases employee productivity by stopping bandwidth waste
Web threat protection
- Protects your employees and business by blocking access to known malicious websites
- Allows administrators to monitor acceptable websites that may have become infected with spyware