Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset
The Cisco SPA302D is a Multi-Line DECT Handset that's designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for Voice-over-IP (VoIP) services.
When used with the SPA232D DECT ATA, this handset can achieve up to 165ft of wireless mobility indoors, or up to 980ft of range outdoors (depending on landscape and environmental design).
The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, ideal for business environments requiring a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, delivering a highly innovative VoIP solution for users tending to move about the building but want to be reachable around the premises.
It features an intuitive, easy-to-use menu structure that allows you to easily navigate enhanced business call-control features, such as multi call operation, and execute business-essential features such as:
- Call transfer
- New call
- One-touch dial-out from call-history logs
Wideband audio gives you high-definition voice quality and enhanced sound clarity. A high-resolution color screen delivers clear visual information, whether it's showing you the call status, displaying stored contact information from a private or shared phone book, or configuring handset calling features.
Superior performance and range, along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology, ensures the SPA302D has a distinct advantage and provides an affordable solution for customers who need to deploy on-premises mobility at a lower price point.
You may purchase the Cisco SPA302D on its own, or bundled as the Cisco SPA302DKIT Multi-Line DECT Handset with Base Station, which provides flexible options to add up to a total of five handsets when needed. This enables more users with on-premises mobility.
The Cisco SPA302D and Cisco SPA232D are interoperable with various softswitch and SIP application servers (such as BroadSoft and MetaSwitch) and open-source IP-PBX solutions (like Asterisk), offering highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to allow for mass-scale VoIP service provider activation and deployment.
The Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA includes an integrated DECT base station in addition to an affordable, reliable voice gateway that connects an analog phone or fax machine to a service provider; it can also intelligently route VoIP calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and vice versa.
The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is ideal for any residential, home office, or business that needs advanced, multiline cordless mobility with superior voice quality to boost efficiency for busy users who need to be reachable whether they are at their desk or elsewhere.
Cisco SPA302D Benefits:
- The Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is used with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA to deliver an on-premises mobility solution that delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in various network conditions. Excellent voice quality along with a demanding IP network is consistently achieved with advanced implementation of standard voice-coding algorithms.
- Large-scale deployment and management with a phone that can be remotely provisioned and is software-upgradable. A secure profile upload can save time, expense, and hassle of managing and pre configuring or reconfiguring subscriber equipment for deployment. Service providers can remotely provision the SPA302D handset, allowing users to incrementally add SPA302D handsets at any time without requiring on-site configuration.
- Supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- Is compatible with essential Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, call transfer, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, voicemail, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, reliable solution.
- The integrated DECT base station of the SPA232D with exclusive support for Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handsets delivers simple and reliable mobility solution for users.
- Easy installation and changes.
- Peace of mind with Cisco reliability you expect along with easy setup, interoperability, and performance.
Cisco SPA302D Package Contents:
- Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset
- Two Ni-MH 800-mAh (1.2V) AAA batteries
- Charging cradle
- AC power adapter
- Belt clip
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation, including license and warranty