The CyberData 011310 IP intercom is rated IP65 for weatherproofing, protecting the device from water and dust particles. On the intercom’s interface is a backlit 12-button keypad for easily finding the device in the dark. Program the intercom with speed dial numbers, control the volume of the speaker and adjust the microphone sensitivity. A web interface provides management options for the device. Deploy this intercom as an entry phone, two-way communications device or emergency phone.
Connect this intercom to your SIP or InformaCast network. Power it through PoE or DC. This intercom is also compatible with an available weather shroud for further protecting the components.
CyberData IP Intercom Quick Specs:
- Connections: 10/100 Ethernet
- Protocols: SIP RFC 3261, InformaCast v4.0+
- Power Input: PoE 802.3af, or 8-12V DC at 1000 mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 4.5” x 1.5”
CyberData VoIP Intercom Package Contents:
- CyberData 011310 intercom
- Installation hardware