About Panasonic Phones
Panasonic has been producing technology for nearly 100 years. For most of the company's run, around 30% of their business has been based on analog television sets. Analog sets have since come and gone, but Panasonic has continued thriving. Their expertise in IP phone systems is one of many technological facets that has provided Panasonic with longevity.
They offer IP solutions for home offices and large enterprises. Panasonic is the global leader in DECT technology and PBX systems under 100 extensions, both of which are essential for small- to medium-sized businesses. Companies of all sizes have come to trust Panasonic for their UC networks. IP Phone Warehouse offers Panasonic products with the goal of satisfying our customers as well as Panasonic has done for almost a century.
Check that connections are properly installed.
Performance issues often result from connections not being properly plugged into the unit. A blank screen, lack of dial tone and other issues may result.
Sound quality issues can be the result of environmental factors.
Move closer to the device or make sure the "mute" button is not enabled so microphone can hear your voice.
Echoes and bad sound can be due to the caller at the other end of the line, your distance from the microphone, or moving the unit in while it is engaged.
Five Reasons to Choose Panasonic Phones
1. Number one provider of PBX systems under 100 extensions.
2. Global leader in DECT phone technology.
3. Panasonic maintains a commitment to the environment.
4. Cost-effective, efficient tools for business.
5. IP Phone Warehouse offers support for all Panasonic products.
Popular Panasonic Phones Features
• SIP-based protocol support.
• Optional energy-saving modes.
• HD audio and multiple line appearances.
• PoE-capable devices.
Helpful Panasonic Phones Links
The Panasonic Phone links below are here to help you get all the information you need to buy or support your Panasonic phone. If you require further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our Panasonic phone experts at 888-201.9056.
Panasonic KX Series Phone Admin Guide
Panasonic Website - SIP Phones
Panasonic Phones Buyers Guide
Why Buy Panasonic Phones?
Panasonic has been in the telecom industry for decades and with their experience they have brought legacy features and reliability to the VoIP phone market. Here are a few reasons why you should buy Panasonic Phones:
• As of October 14, 2014 The Panasonic KX-UTG200 and KX-UTG300 were certified Interoperable with BroadSoft.
• Wideband HD Audio available on most models.
• Standard SIP protocol support makes the Panasonic Phones compatible with Asterisk, trixbox, elastix, most open source and hosted PBX phone systems
• The Panasonic KX series phones have won awards from many VoIP industry authorities.