Rhino Failover Card
The Rhino 1PFAIL failover card is designed to operate with Asterisk. When Asterisk fails, this card detects the problem and activates failover protocols. This failover card can redirect calls to single-line analog phones incase the main PBX should lose power, be disconnected for maintenance, or any other issue.
The 1PFAL single-port failover card from Rhino can operate in either analog or digital modes. The analog mode supports FXO lines, while the digital mode supports T1 connectivity.
Rhino 1PFAIL 1-Port Failover Card Quick Specs:
- Card Type: analog/digital
- Number of Ports: 1 x T1/Ethernet/analog
- Connections: external USB, internal USB, 4 x RJ
- Slot Type: fits PCI slot, no PCI interface
Rhino Single Port Analog and Digital Failover Card Package Contents:
- Rhino 1PFAIL failover card
- 2-pin cable