The Samsung SNB-6010 camera is extremely discreet. This pinhole-style camera features an image sensor unit and a processing unit. A cable connects the two units, letting you install them in different areas. Mount the remote image sensor head over an ATM, bank teller or other sensitive space where people frequently interact.
Advanced functions on the Samsung SNB-6010 camera include multi-crop streaming and access for up to 15 users in unicast mode. The camera also supports motion detection, digital image stabilization, defog and other functions.
Samsung SNB-6010 IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" prog scan CMOS, 2.83MP
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux @ F1.2
- Lens: RJ12-mount; 4.6 mm pinhole
- Field of View: 71° horizontal, 38° vertical
- Resolution: color, 1920x1080
- Frame Rate: max. 30 fps
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120dB
- PTZ: N/A
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: not supported
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6, TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, QoS, etc.
- Network Connector: 10/100Base-T RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt'l I/O: alarm I/O
- Edge Storage: micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Operating Conditions: 14 to 131° F
- Durability Ratings: N/A
Samsung SNB-6010 Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Samsung SNB-6010 camera unit
- Processing unit
- Quick start guide