The Samsung SNO-7084R camera includes a 3MP image sensor for producing full HD 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second. When wide dynamic range is enabled, the camera can resolve contrast problems caused by extreme bright and dark regions of the picture. Advanced features within the camera include multi-crop streaming, video analytics, face and audio detection, tampering alarms and more.
Receive professional surveillance images through this camera, whether it is mounted outdoors or indoors, or recording in the light or dark. An IP66-rated casing protects the Samsung SNO-7084R camera from wind, rain and dust. The IK10-rated construction of the camera can also shield the equipment from vandalism and impacts. The motorized varifocal lens on the camera provides simple focus, the card slot supports edge storage and an internal heater allows the device to work in extremely frigid conditions.
Samsung SNO-7084R Bullet IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Infrared LEDs: 20x LEDs, 98.43 ft range
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" prog scan Exmor CMOS, 3.2MP
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux @ F1.2 (color)
- Lens: 3-8.5 mm motorized varifocal, auto iris, P-iris
- Field of View: 100.12-35.38° horizontal, 73.76-26.58° vertical
- Resolutions: 2048x1536, 1080p
- Frame Rate: max. 60 fps (H.264 only)
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: G.711 u-law, G.726
- Protocols: IPv4/6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, UPnP, QoS, etc.
- Network Connector: 10/100Base-T RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af Class 3 compliant
- Addt'l I/O: mic in, 3.5mm out, alarm I/O, DIP
- Edge Storage: micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Operating Conditions: -58 to 131° F (with AC)
- Durability Ratings: IP66, IK10
Samsung SNO-7084R IP Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Samsung SNO-7084R camera
- Quick start guide