The Samsung SPE-101 is a one-channel compact network video encoder. By enabling video from analog cameras to be transmitted via an IP network, the Samsung encoder is ideal for users looking for a cost-effective hybrid solution as they convert to an IP network security system. The SPE-101 uses H.264 compression technology to conserve network bandwidth and storage and is also ONVIF standard compliant, so it can be used with third-party management platforms.
Samsung SPE-101 Video Encoder Quick Specs:
- Video Compression: H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG
- Resolution: 704x480, 640x480, 352x240, etc.
- Audio Compression: G.711 u-law
- Protocols: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, etc.
- Analog Inputs: BNC
- Network Connectors: 10/100Base-T RJ-45
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt’l Ports: audio I/O, RS-422/485, etc.
- Local Storage: SD/SDHC memory slot
- Operating Conditions: 14°~122°F
Samsung SPE-101 Camera Adapter Package Contents:
- Samsung SPE-101 encoder
- User manual
- Installation CD/DVD
- CMS S/W DVD
- Quick guide
- Tapping screw (2)
- Small machine screw (2)
- 4-pin terminal block
- 2-pin terminal block