Spectralink 8453 Wireless Phone Handset
Note: includes handset only, in black. Does not include charging base or battery.
The Spectralink 8453 wireless handset connects to an existing WiFi network to provide VoIP and instant UC solutions. This handset offers advanced safety features, including a panic button and "man down" function, which monitors the user's movements and issues an alert should motion become unstable.
A durable construction and onboard tools such as the built-in barcode reader set the Spectralink 8453 handset apart as the ideal solution for large, busy facilities. The handset is protected from regular shocks and exposure to dust and water that typically disables other equipment.
Spectralink 8453 Cordless Phone Quick Specs:
- Barcode Scanner: 1D/2D, up to 34in from source
- Talk Time: up to 12hrs (extended battery)
- Standby Time: up to 120hrs (extended battery)
- Bands: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Connections: Bluetooth, micro-USB, 2.5mm jack
- Screen: 2.2in., 240 x 320 res.
- Durability Standards: MIL STD 810F, IP64
- QoS: yes
Spectralink 8453 WiFi Phone Features
More features on the Spectralink 8453 handset include walkie-talkie capabilities for instantly communication with coworkers and employees. The large screen offers easy access to the phone's menu and web browser. This handset is ideal as a desktop alternative, ready to offer a wide range of solutions.
Spectralink 8453 Handset Package Contents:
- Spectralink 8453 wireless handset (black)