The Viking E-60-WH door phone is designed for a standard double gang electrical box with minimum dimensions of 2.25” D x 3.65” W x 2.84” H. Also surface mount the phone in the optional VE-5x5 box. Set up this phone in a hallway or outside of an entry to facilitate two-way communications. The blue LED light on the phone’s interface makes it easy to find the device in dark or dimly lit conditions.
Intelligent call progress detection lets the Viking E-60-WH phone automatically hang up the line on CPC, silence, a busy signal or time out. An auto answer feature is also available. The phone’s settings can be easily adjusted, including the volume of the microphone and speaker.
Viking E-60-WH Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-WH Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-WH phone
- Faceplate in satin white
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws