Axis P1435-LE is a bullet-shaped network surveillance camera with Infrared LEDs that's IP66 and NEMA 4X rated for outdoor placement. Axis has included numerous elite technologies into the Axis P1435-LE. OptimizedIR is a power-friendly adaptation of infrared technology that can reach over 131 feet in complete darkness to provide usable video. Lightfinder extends the sensitivity of the sensor to 0.12 lux for color video or 0.02 lux for black-and-white. Zipstream keeps important information in focus while reducing the resolution of unimporant information, saving you on average 50% in storage and bandwidth costs.
P1435-LE captures video in 1080p Full HD quality with a maximum frame rate of 60 fps, and has digital pan-tilt-zoom functionality. It supports microSD/SDHC card edge storage, and has 512 MB of RAM, allowing it to process video quickly and effectively. The camera is Power over Ethernet compliant, so you won't need to run a separate power cable to the camera.
Axis P1435-LE Network Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Lens: 3 mm - 10.5 mm varifocal, F1.4
- Minimum Illumination (Color): 0.12 lux
- Minimum Illumination (B/W): 0.02 lux
- IR LED: built-in
- Minimum Illumination (with IR): 0 lux
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p Full HD
- Maximum Frame Rate: 60 fps
- Field of View: 35° - 95° H, 51° - 20° V
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom: digital
- Video Standards: H.264 Main and Baseline, Motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: N/A
- Protocol Support: IPv4/6, HTTP/S, S/FTP, TCP/UDP, etc.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 1x 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
- Additional Connector: 1x 4-pin terminal block for alarm input/output
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3 compliant
- ONVIF: ONVIF-S compliant
- Edge Storage: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card supported
- Dimensions: 5 3/16" x 10 1/4"
- Operating Conditions: -22°F to 140°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X
Axis P1435-E Outdoor Fixed IP Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P1435-E camera
- Mounting bracket
- Drill template
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license