The CyberData 011123 is an SIP-enabled VoIP Intercom that includes a keypad in a flush mount. The 011123 is a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) door entry device that integrates with existing local area networks (LANs) with a single cable connection.
The CyberData 011123 intercom compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers.
The 12-button keypad intercom can also be programmed with a speed dial, valuable in both private and public sector applications requiring mass notification such as medical offices and hospitals, railway stations or manufacturing warehouses.
CyberData 011123 VoIP Intercom Features:
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- 12-key keypad
- Programmable speed dial
- SIP compliant
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management
- Adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
- Downloadable firmware
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Peer-to-Peer capable
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- User downloadable alert, ring tones and call out messages