Please Note: The CyberData V3 Outdoor Intercom with Keypad is shown with the optional CyberData Weather Shroud (011215) which is sold separately.
This keypad intercom is an outdoor model, designed to deliver an adaptable, cost-effective solution compared to traditional analog intercoms. The CyberData 011214 is a two-way communication and secure access device that operates via PoE and combines an SIP-based keypad with an increased weather protection rating of IP 64. The CyberData 011214 is designed for use in commercial buildings, residential facilities, schools, universities, retail establishments, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, parking garages, shipyards and more.
CyberData 011214 Outdoor Keypad Intercom:
CyberData keypad intercom is available with a weather shroud, as shown in the picture, purchased separately. This weather shroud increases the weather protection even more. Having an outdoor intercom can be useful in a variety of applications, including entry points. The CyberData 011214 includes a streamlined case design, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connectivity, supports the SIP RFC 3261 protocol, operates from -22° to 131° Fahrenheit, and includes a 2-year limited warranty.
CyberData SIP Outdoor Intercom with Keypad Features:
- V3 processor
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco Environment
- Streamlined case design
- Optional weather shroud deliver greater weather protection
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- 12-Key keypad with backlight
- Programmable speed dial
- SIP compliant
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and call out messages