CyberData 011269 is an intermediate door strike relay module to interface your CyberData VoIP intercom system with door contacts, electric door strikes and a strike power supply. Directly connect this module to the intercom product. Power is provided to the module from relay voltage. It can be used as part of a SIP system or a SingleWire InformaCast system.
CyberData 011269 is compatible with CyberData CyberSoftPhone, a free, lightweight program for Windows that allows you to receive calls, see videos, and manage compatible CyberData video intercoms from your PC, even without a VoIP system.
CyberData 011269 Quick Specs:
- Connectors: 2x 6-position terminal blocks
- Power Input: 5V-60V DC, 9V-250V AC
- Relay Voltage/Current: 12A at 24V DC, 12A at 250V AC
- Intercom Distance: up to 50 ft
- Dimensions: 6.00" x 3.57" x 1.58"
- Temperature: 14°F - 122°F
- Mounting: wall
CyberData 011269 Intercom Door Module Package Contents:
- 011269 unit
- Accessory kit
- 2x cable clamps