Spectralink 7740 DECT Wireless Phone
Note: includes handset and standard battery. Does not include base or charger.
The Spectralink 7740 wireless phone is a secure DECT device featuring support for Microsoft Lync. Safety features on the Spectralink 7740 DECT wireless phone include an alarm key, a tear-off string alert function, man down detector, motion sensor and more. The safety features must be supported by the network in order to work.
Utilize the Spectralink 7740 handset either has a hands-free device with Bluetooth and headset connectivity, or through the phone's loudspeaker. A water- and dust-resistant casing protects the phone from environmental damage. The phone's keypad is also designed to be disinfectant-resistant, meaning that cleaners should not harm the keypad's membrane. The Spectralink 7740 DECT wireless handset is ideal for healthcare industries.
Spectralink 7740 Cordless Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: DECT
- Talk Time: up to 22hrs (11 with Bluetooth enabled)
- Standby Time: up to 90hrs (50 with Bluetooth enabled)
- Connections: Bluetooth, headset jack
- Screen: color, 8 lines of text, 128 x 160 res.
- Durability Standards: IP 64; IEC 60068-2-6, -27, -31
Spectralink 7740 Wireless Phone Package Contents:
- Spectralink 7740 DECT handset
- Standard battery