Yealink CP860 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is Yealink CP960.
The Yealink CP860 conference phone is designed for small- to medium-sized meeting rooms. The three microphones have a pickup range of approximately ten feet and are arranged to cover the entire room. For more in-room participants, connect up to two additional microphones to the phone’s EX ports. The phone also supports mobile devices and computers through the 3.5 mm port, and call recording to a USB flash drive.
Up to five parties can join a conference on the Yealink CP860 phone. The five-way conferencing support enables the phone to bring more essential personnel into important calls. Audio quality through the phone is improved through Optima HD voice technology, echo cancellation, background noise suppression and more.
Yealink CP860 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 0 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x USB 2.0, 1x 3.5 mm, 2x EX mic ports
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Microphone: 3-mic array
- Voice Pickup: 360°, 10' range
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Noise Suppression: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711µ/a, G.729AB, iLBC
- Display: 192x64 px backlit graphical LCD
- Expandable: yes
- supports up to two expansion microphones
Yealink CP860 Conference Call Phone Package Contents:
- Yealink CP860 conference phone
- 3.5 mm jack cable
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide