Cisco 2911-V Voice Bundle
The modular form factor of the Cisco 2911-V router lets you easily customize and scale the interfaces on the device. Add available modules that support connections including T1, LAN, 3G/4G and more. This bundle includes the PVDM3-16 module with DSP, designed to enhance audio in voice and video communications.
The Cisco 2911-V router includes a multi-core processor and powerful onboard hardware, eliminating the need for AIM modules that were used to optimize previous generations of the router. Deploy this router for voice, video, security, wireless, mobility and data.
Capable of supporting 50 SRST sessions, 50 CCME sessions through licensing.
Cisco 2911-V Router Quick Specs:
- Number of Available WAN Ports: 3 at once
- WAN RJ45 Ports: 3x 10/100/1000
- WAN SFP Ports: N/A
- Modular Slots: 4x EHWIC (2x double-wide)
- Service Module Slots: 1
- ISM Slots: 1
- DSP/PVDM3 Slots: 2
- Security: IPSec, VPN
- DRAM: 512 MB default, 2 GB max.
- Flash Memory (Slot 0): 256 MB default, 4 GB max.
- Flash Memory (Slot 1): 0 MB default, 4 GB max.
- Addt'l Ports: 2x USB Type A, USB Type B, console, AUX
- Redundant Power Supply: optional
- Chassis: 2RU
- Mountable: wall, 19" rack, 23" rack optional
Cisco Router CISCO2911-V/K9 Package Contents:
- Cisco 2911-V modular router
- Cisco IOS universalk9
- UC license PAK
- PVDM3-16 module