Digium Card Accessories by Product Type
About Digium Cards
Analog cards from Digium allow you to connect your asterisk system with analog lines, phones, fax machines and other hardware. 400 Series Analog cards will support as many as 4 analog connections per card. By using single-port interface module, the 400 series cards are scalable from 1 to 4 ports.
The 400 series Digium cards are modular in nature, enabling you to configure the exact FXO and FXS interface ports you need.
Analog cards from Digium are also available in the 800 and 2400 series cards that are modular and scalable. The 800 and 2400 series are offered in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
Digium T1 line cards will connect an Asterisk-based system to T1, E1, and J1 interfaces. Digium T1 cards are available in Single Span, Dual Span, Quad Span and Octal Span configurations. The octal span card is Digium's highest-density card that adds up to eight T1 or E1 connections for up to 240 calls on a single slot.
Not sure what kind of card will best suit your needs? IP Phone Warehouse offers a card selector that can help you configure the card you need.
Asterisk may not work correctly if the X Window System is running at the same time.
Insert the command:
# ps aux | grec X
Stop the X Window System if it is running.
Still problems? Review the DMA levels on the PATA IDE hard drives.
The drives should be set to UDMA2 mode. If they are not, use caution in resetting them, as hard drive corruption could occur if it is not done correctly.
Hearing an echo can be solved a number of ways.
Reboot the system, ensuring all hardware and software loads correctly.
Check the equipment. Most often, it is not the card that is causing the problem, as everything that passes through the card is digital. The echo has to come from somewhere else. A VoIP or analog phone may be causing the echo, as well as an analog line. You may need to test the phone equipment, or call the analog and VoIP line provider.
Five Reasons to Choose Digium Cards
- Digium cards are the only telephony cards to be certified for Asterisk.
- Built specifically for voice communications.
- Before release, Digium cards are tested extensively with major server hardware platforms.
- Over seven million ports shipped from the manufacturer.
- Created by the makers of Asterisk, ensuring the best support possible.
- RoHS compliance.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2001 certified facility in the United States.
- Will maintain a MBTF (mean time between failure) of over one million hours.
- Backed by a five year hardware warranty.
- Backed by the Digium Exceptional Satisfaction Program.