About Digium Phones
Digium has become the open-source alternative to proprietary communications providers. Asterisk is ideal for tech savvy, hands-on communities who desire an open source communications platform. Combine Digium products with their award-winning software to get the best value out of your phone system, saving you money on your monthly bills.
If you prefer, Switchvox is Digium's Unified Communications solution which powers a broad family of products for any sized business. The tight integration of the Digium phones and Switchvox will give you a communications experience that is impossible with many other phone systems.
Forward a voicemail message from the "Msgs" menu.
Press the "Msgs" button on your phone.
From the menu, select the message to forward.
Press "More…," and then press "Forward."
From the contacts menu, select an extension, then press "Select."
Use a new NTP to change the time on one specific phone.
When you want one phone to display one time, and another phone to display an entirely different time, you need to assign a new NTP to the phone being changed.
NTP is the "Network Time Protocol," or what makes sure all of the clocks connected to your Switchvox are synchronized.
On the interface, select "Server," then "Phone Networks," followed by "Modify on the Network the server belongs to," and finally "NTP server."
Upgrade to the latest DAHDI.
Run the echo cancellation diagnostic tools on the software.
Install an echo cancellation component to the hardware.
Five Reasons to Choose Digium Phones
1. Designed exclusively for Asterisk and Switchvox.
2. All models include HDVoice and plug-and-play tech.
3. Digium's manufacturing is ISO-9001:2008 certified.
4. Fully-featured with easy to use interfaces.
5. IP Phone Warehouse offers support for all Digium products.
Popular Digium Phones Features
• Customizable and compatible with Digium hardware and Asterisk software.
• Enterprise-class features for small- and medium-sized businesses.
• Multiple line appearances, easy-to-use keys and powerful applications.
• Budget-friendly pricing with high-quality manufacturing.
Helpful Digium Phone Links
The Digium Phones links below will help you with buying or administering your Digium phone. If you require further assistance or have any questions feel free to reach out to one of our Digium phone experts at 888-201.9056.
Digium Phone Buyers Guide
Digium Phone Data Sheet
Why Buy Digium Phones?
Digium phones are designed for use with Asterisk and Switchvox. Digium phones offer custom application flexability and leading features like an open App Engine API. Here are a few reasons you should consider Digium phones:
• Easy web based setup and administration.
• Wideband HD Voice Audio.
• Multiple Language support including: English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese.
• Free and open API for developing custom business phone applications for use with both Asterisk and Switchvox.