About Grandstream Phones
Grandstream phones give you great value at an affordable price. Amazing sound quality and a rich set of features compliments the interoperability Grandstream phones have with service providers and SIP-based products.
Video phones from Grandstream can reduce travel costs, and their VoIP phones are ideal for small to medium sized businesses. The budget-friendly BudgeTone series of phones is perfect for simple residential and home office settings. With the Grandstream VoIP phones, the benefits of a VoIP system are easily reachable for users in need of both traditional phones and phones with advanced features.
Echo is a common problem for all brands of phones.
Test calls are an easy way to find the source of the problem.
Echo cancelation applications may help, as well adjusting the phone's setting to suite your environment.
Screen lights up for no reason?
The phone could be telling you that it is not properly connected to the server.
Five Reasons to Choose Grandstream Phones
1. Affordable and easy to use.
2. PoE and many telephony features.
3. Superb audio and video quality.
4. Interoperable with many SIP-based products.
5. IP Phone Warehouse is a certified Grandstream Distributor.
Popular Grandstream Phone Features
• Intuitive interface.
• Large displays.
Helpful Grandstream Phone Links
The Grandstream Phones links below are here to help you select the best Grandstream phone for you or to help you support your Grandstream phone. If you require further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our Grandstream phone experts at 888-201.9056.
Grandstream Phone Buyers Guide
Grandstream's GXP2200 Android VoIP Phone
Grandstream GXP2140 and GXP2160
Grandstream GXV3275 Phone for Video Conferencing and VoIP
Why Buy Grandstream Phones?
Grandstream phones have long been a staple hosted VoIP service providers and for those using open source VoIP platforms including Asterisk, trixbox, and elastix. Here are a few reasons you should consider Grandstream phones:
• Grandstream Phones are Certified Interoperable with BroadSoft.
• Wideband HD Audio available on most models.
• Grandstream phones follow industry standard SIP VoIP standards making them popular amongst businesses and hosted VoIP service providers.
• Grandstream has won several industry awards for product design and innovation.
• A popular choice for use with Asterisk, trixbox, elastix, and other open standards based VoIP phone systems.