Poly VVX D230
Poly VVX D230 is a wireless handset for mobile communications in the office. VVX D230 offers HD Voice audio quality, giving you professional sound in a light, portable device. You get all the great features: hold, forward, call transfer, call park, intercom, and more. And you get these features with an up to 50m (165ft) indoor wander range and 300m (980ft) outdoor wander range.
Poly VVX D230 uses DECT to communicate wirelessly with a VVX D230 base station (not included). For hands-free communications, connect a headset using the 2.5mm jack or use the full-duplex speakerphone. The rechargeable battery offers 10 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time. This package includes a compact charger.
Note: Poly VVX D230 requires D230 Base Station to connect to IP network.
Poly VVX D230 Handset Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: DECT
- Wireless Range:
- Indoor: up to 50m (165ft)
- Outdoor: up to 300m (980ft)
- Display: 2" 178x220 color TFT LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711u/a, G.726, G.729AB, G.722, Opus
- Physical Interfaces: 2.5mm Headset Port
- Battery: 1x AAA (rechargeable)
- Talk Time: up to 10 hrs
- Standby Time: up to 100 hrs
Polycom VVX D230 DECT Wireless Handset Package Contents:
- Poly VVX D230 Handset
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm Headset Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adapter