Polycom VVX 250 OBi Edition
Polycom VVX 250 OBi Edition makes deploying and managing your VoIP phones easier. The OBi edition phones have OBi software preinstalled, enabling Zero-Touch provisioning and PDMS-SP integration. Save both time and money with the VVX 250 OBi Edition phone.
Polycom VVX 250 is an everyday VoIP phone for knowledge workers and cubicle environments. It has a 2.8” color display, giving users the visual information they need at a glance. Users benefit from Polycom’s audio-enhancing audio technologies. Polycom HD Voice technology provides users with more lifelike calls while Polycom Acoustic Fence builds a virtual perimeter around the phone and its user to eliminate background noises and other distractions.
Polycom VVX 250 Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 4
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Interfaces: RJ9 headset, USB
- Display: 2.8" 320x240 color LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Wall Mountable: yes, with included bracket
Polycom VVX 250 OBi Edition IP Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 250 phone
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Desk stand/wall mount bracket
- Setup sheet
Note: Power supply not included.