Polycom VVX 350 OBi Edition
Polycom VVX 350 OBi Edition saves businesses both time and money through its simplified deployment and administration. It comes with OBi software preinstalled to enable OBi Zero-Touch and PDMS-SP integration. Service providers no longer need to open phone boxes to provision them before sending them to their customers with cloud-based Zero-Touch Provisioning from Polycom.
Polycom VVX 350 is a six-line phone designed for workers who handle a moderate to high volume of calls. Polycom HD Voice provides class-leading audio when using the handset or full-duplex speakerphone. The RJ9 headset jack and USB ports give users an array of compatible headset options. Gigabit Ethernet ports and the optional WiFi 5G USB dongle provide you with network connectivity flexibility.
Polycom VVX 350 Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 6
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Additional Interfaces: RJ9 headset, 2x USB
- Display: 3.5" 320x240 color LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Wall Mountable: yes, with included bracket
Polycom VVX 350 OBi Edition IP Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 350 phone
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Desk stand/wall mount bracket
- Setup sheet
Note: Power supply not included.