2N IP Base is a network-enabled intercom with camera that provides a premium door entry experience at an unbelievable price-point. IP Base is compact and durable, meeting the IP65 and IK7 standards. It has an integrated camera with a very wide lens to clearly capture faces in front of the intercom. IP Base is a full-duplex intercom with built-in microphone and 2W speaker with advanced sound processing and echo cancellation for loud, clear communications. You can install it with one or two buttons, with both options included in the box.
2N IP Base brings the advantages of IP access control. The intercom is simple to configure and manage through the network. Connect an electric lock to it, or extend the intercom with an RFID card reader. It has a built-in tamper switch to protect it against intrusions.
2N IP Base Intercom Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Port: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Camera Sensor: 1.3" color CMOS
- Field of View: 135° H x 109° V
- Video Resolution: up to 640x480
- Video Codecs: H.263+, H.263, H.264
- JPEG Resolution: up to 1280x960
- Microphone: integrated
- Speaker: integrated 2W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.722, G.729, L16/16 kHz
- Durability Ratings: IP65, IK7
2N IP Base Intercom Package Contents:
- 2N IP Base intercom
- Films for labels
- Double-ended wrench, Torx
- Double button
- Screws and dowels
- Metal pads
2N 01357-001 used to be known as 2N 9156111CB.