The Axis M5014 camera streams high-definition 720p video. Included software lets you take full advantage of these crystal-clear images, plus the camera's pan, tilt and zoom capabilities. Discreetly install this compact camera indoors as a reliable security solution. The camera's IP51 rated housing protects the device from occasional exposure to dripping water or dust.
Power the Axis M5014 camera through an Ethernet connection with PoE. A built-in microphone lets you record audio remotely on a connected device. The microphone can also be used to trigger the camera when it senses an audio signal.
Axis M5014 IP Security Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 0.25" color CMOS
- Lens: 60° horizontal angle
- PTZ: 180° pan, 90° tilt, 3x digital zoom
- Video Compression: H.264, motion JPEG
- Resolution: up to HD 720p 1280x720
- One-Way Audio: AAC-LC, G.711, G.726
- Microphone: built-in
- Protocols: IPv4/v6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Connections: RJ45 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- MicroSD Card Reader: up to 64GB edge storage
- Durability: IP51 rated
- Mountable: yes
Axis M50 Series Network Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M5014 HD surveillance camera
- Drill template
- Mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Resource and software CD
- Camera companion software
- Windows 1-user license