The Axis P1357 camera's 5MP image sensor provides 1080p HD video. Digital zoom can be enabled without losing HD video quality. Up to eight individual areas can be surveyed at once through this single camera, or up to four areas at once with one other area in VGA resolution quality.
The camera also features an internal microphone. Both motion and sound detection are supported by the Axis P1357 camera, letting the camera trigger alerts upon intrusions or events. The microphone can be used with a two-way communications solution.
Onboard the camera is P-iris control for opening and closing light input, ideal for bright conditions. Adjust the camera's focus manually and use the LED indicator to determine when the picture is focused. Remote focus and controls are also available.
Axis P1357 IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3.2" prog scan RGB CMOS, 5MP
- Lens: 2.8-8mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 92-32°
- Resolution: 2592x1944 to 160x90; 1080p
- PTZ: digital
- Video Standards: H.264 (baseline & main), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC (up to 16 kHz), G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af Class 3
- Addt'l I/O: 4-pin alarm I/O, 3.5mm I/O, P-iris
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC card slot
- Dimensions: 6.0" x 3.1" x 1.8"
- Operating Conditions: 32 to 122°F
- Durability Ratings: IP42, IK08
Axis P1357 Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P1357 camera
- Metal/zinc casing
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license