The Axis P3364-LVE camera is rated for outdoor surveillance. The camera's inner module is protected from weather elements, vandalism and more by a strong outer casing. Mount the camera and receive surveillance footage in wind, rain, freezing cold and extreme heat.
A built-in IR LED provides illumination up to 100 feet away from the camera, allowing the Axis P3364-LVE camera to see in the dark. An internal microphone and intelligent video technology lends the camera sound and motion detection, with the capability to start recording or issue alerts.
Lightfinder technology lets the camera see in dimly lit conditions without having to turn on the IR LEDs, for more covert surveillance. P-iris control offers the opposite effect, minimizing the amount of light that enters the iris for sharper pictures.
Axis P3364-LVE IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3" prog scan RGB CMOS, 1MP
- Lens: 3.3-12 mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 82-24°
- Resolution: 1280x960 (scalable to 1400x1050), 720p
- PTZ: digital; 360° pan, 170° tilt, 340° rotation
- Video Standards: H.264 (baseline & main), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC (to 16 kHz), G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connections: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3 compliant
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block I/O, 3.5mm I/O
- Local Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 4.7"
- Operating Conditions: -40 to 131°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK10
Axis P3364-LVE Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P3364-LVE camera
- Polycarbonate transparent cover
- Impact-resistant casing
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Connector kit
- Mounting bracket
- Ethernet cable with pre-mounted gasket - 16 ft