Axis P3364-V has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.
The Axis P3364-V IP camera is an excellent 24-hour surveillance solution. Lightfinder technology enables the camera to produce high-quality black and white images with little illumination required. Receive HD 720p color video during daytime, with digital PTZ letting you magnify and frame the image. Multiple, individually configurable streams can crop video while still providing an overhead shot of the entire scene.
Audio is supported through the internal microphone. The 3.5mm line in and line out ports are compatible with external audio solutions like microphones and speakers. Watch live events through the Axis P3364-V and interact with them via audio. The camera also supports motion detection, audio detection and tampering detection. The casing around the electronics is rated IK10 for vandal resistance, should the camera come under duress.
Axis P3364-V IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3” CMOS prog scan
- Lens: varifocal 2.5mm-6.0mm F1.2
- Field of View: 105°-49° horizontal
- Min. Illumination: color: 0.1 lux F1.2, B/W: 0.02 lux F1.2
- PTZ: digital
- Video Resolution: up to HD 720p (1MP) @ 30fps
- Image Size: max. 1280x960 to min. 160x90
- Two-Way Audio: via internal microphone & line input/output
- Video Standards: H.264 (baseline & main), m-JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC, G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: FTP, HTTP, TCP, ONVIF S, etc.
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100Base-TX RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3 compliant (max. 5.9W)
- Addt’l Ports: alarm in, alarm out, 3.5mm in, 3.5mm out
- Edge Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader
- Operating Conditions: 32° to 122° F
- Ratings: IK10
Axis P3364-V Fixed Dome Network Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P3364-V camera
- Connector kit
- Smoked dome
- Installation guide
- Installation & management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Resistorx T20 screwdriver
- Drill hole template