The Axis P3364-VE camera has a 1MP image sensor that can produce pictures up to HD 720p, providing extremely clear surveillance video. Lightfinder technology lets the camera see vividly in dim conditions, while P-iris control can open and close the iris in brighter conditions.
A weatherproof and vandal-resistant casing protects the Axis P3364-VE camera from the outdoors and from people. Mount this dome camera as a reliable surveillance solution, rain or shine, hot or cold.
Remote focus and zoom lets you access the camera from an off-site interface. The camera can be programmed to work with audio and motion detectors, with built-in tamper detection as well through intelligent video technology. An internal microphone lets you expand the camera's capabilities.
Axis P3364-VE IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3" prog scan RGB CMOS, 1MP
- Lens: 3.3-12 mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 82-24°
- Resolution: 1280x960 (scalable to 1400x1050), 720p
- PTZ: digital; 360° pan, 170° tilt, 340° rotation
- Video Standards: H.264 (baseline & main), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC (to 16 kHz), G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3 compliant
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block I/O, 3.5mm I/O
- Local Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 4.7"
- Operating Conditions: -40 to 131°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK10
Axis P3364-VE Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P3364-VE camera
- Smoked, polycarbonate transparent cover
- Impact-resistant casing
- Weather shield
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Connector kit
- Mounting bracket
- Ethernet cable with pre-mounted gasket - 16 ft